Certain frequencies have been shown to promote emotional, mental, and physical healing.
Listen to these frequencies in a relaxed setting or meditation to absorb the vibrations to promote healing for yourself.
Some examples are below, and there are many more on YouTube.
Solfeggio Frequency Guide
Here’s a guide to the known frequencies studied as far back as medieval times, with an Italian Benedictine monk named Guido of Arezzo created the singing scales and solfeggio frequencies. Interestingly, these frequencies have roots in Gregorian chants, which were known to allieviate fatigue and depression in monks.
- The 174 Hz. This frequency releases pain and heals sick auras. It can reduce back, lower back, foot, and leg pain. The 174 Hz also takes care of migraines and stress. It soothes brain tissues and evokes feelings of love, courage, safety, and reassurance. 174 Hz targets chakras and the healing parts of the body.
- The 396 Hz. This sound helps is said to remove one from fear and guilt while also helping balance the root chakra to help you feel more grounded. It’s also known to turn grief into joy and give you the boost you need to help you reach your goals.
- The 417 Hz. Listening to this sound is hailed for facilitating change on the physical level, including the physical body. It’s also known to help dissolve feelings of trauma as well as any emotional blocks. Some say it brings a new start to life.
- The 432 Hz. This frequency targets your heart chakra. The tone soothes your soul and encourages mental and emotional clarity and openness. Listening to this tone can help with your spiritual growth.
- The 440 Hz. This tone is also known as cerebral music. It massages your brain and soothes anxiety. The 440 Hz also strengthens your cognitive growth and awakens your third eye chakra.
- The 528 Hz. This frequency may help promote miracles, clarity, and peace, as well as transformations like DNA repair. It’s often credited with helping to remove illness and disease. Called the “miracle note” and love frequency, it reportedly rids the body of any toxicity, ushers in love and confidence, and balances out both your heart and solar plexus chakras.
- The 639 Hz. This frequency could help to heal and promote relationships and reconnecting. It’s said to produce positive feelings and encourage harmony and clear communication. It may also help you build a better relationship with yourself and help you reflect on what is most important to you.
- The 741 Hz. Listening to this level of solfeggio frequencies is reportedly fantastic for finding various solutions while allowing you to fully express yourself truthfully and/or in new ways. It’s also rumored to improve emotional stability, allowing you the space and safety to tap into your intuition.
- The 852 Hz. This frequency is said to help you connect to your intuition as well as the spiritual realms. Another perk? It might prevent you from overthinking and delving deep into negative thought patterns. As a result, your sense of self and inner strength are said to improve, and you reach a new level of energy and spiritual awareness.
- The 963 Hz. This frequency wakes up your intuition and crown chakra. It’s a great way to raise your positive energy and vibrations. To look deeper within yourself, 963 Hz helps you better connect to your inner self and reach your highest vibrational state. In the right mood, you may even reach oneness and journey to the spiritual world. This frequency balances you out and also brings you to your original and perfect state.